Appeals & Transcripts

Do you have grounds to appeal? If you believe a Justice made an error in your court proceedings that affected the Justice's decision, you may appeal to a higher court. You may not appeal just because you disagree with the Justice's decision.

To appeal to the Court of King's Bench, you will need a transcript of the Provincial Court proceedings (a written record of what happened in the Provincial Court related to your appeal).